How to Fix Prime Video Not Working Problem Quick and Easy?
Amazon Prime is one of the most loved streaming services out there especially during the lockdown people enjoy watching interesting content available on it. You can easily install and activate Amazon Prime on Roku and enjoy streaming movies, TV shows, and much more at any time.
However, like any other streaming service Prime video not working on the Roku problem may occur. It is a temporary issue and can be easily resolved if you follow basic troubleshooting solutions.
In this blog, we have discussed in detail the solutions that can help you fix the problem with Amazon Prime. But if you are new and do not have enough technical knowledge then we recommend getting in touch with the Roku support team for help.
Solutions to Resolve Amazon Printer Not Working on Roku Issue
You can easily install the Amazon Prime on your Roku device. However, many people may come across issues while using Prime on Roku, if you are one of them here are the solutions that you need to follow.
Uninstall and Reinstall Prime on Roku
Often all you need is uninstall and reinstall the app to fix Prime video not working on the Roku issue. Here are the steps that you need to follow to uninstall Prime.
- Use the Roku remote and press the home button.
- Use the navigation keys and then select the Amazon Prime video channel app.
- Then press the start button on the Roku remote to open the menu.
- Then choose the option to remove the channel.
Here are the steps that you need to follow to reinstall the Prime video app.
- Use the Roku remote and press the home button.
- Use navigation keys to scroll to the Streaming Channels option.
- Then in the search bar type Amazon Prime Video.
- Then select the channel and choose to add a channel option to reinstall the app.
Close and Relaunch the Prime Video App
Another thing that you need to do to fix the issue is closing then app and then reopening it. Here are the steps that you need to follow.
- Try closing and relaunching the Prime video app to see of the Prime video not working on the Roku problem is fixed or not.
- Open the Settings menu on your Android phone and then go to the Apps option.
- Then select Amazon Prime Video from the list of apps. Then select Force Close option. You can then relaunch the app to check for improvements.
Power Cycle the Devices
Often a quick power cycle is all you need to resolve the most common issues with the app. Here are the steps that you can follow to fix the issue with the Amazon Prime Video.
- Turn off the Roku streaming media player.
- Unplug and take out all of the cables. It includes the power cable and the HDMI cables as well.
- Wait for a few minutes.
- Now, try to connect the cables again.
- Turn on the device and check if the issue is fixed or not.
Check the Network Connection
For Prime to work properly you need to connect it to high-speed internet service. If the network is unstable then you are most likely to experience Prime Video not working on the Roku problem.
- Try restarting the router and check if the issue is fixed.
- Turn off the VPN connection or proxy servers.
- Try connecting the device using an ethernet connection.
Clear the Cache Data
The cache is stored in the device to improve the user experience and decrease the loading time. However, many times if the stored cache data gets corrupted then it can result in issues while playing Prime Video.
So, you need to clear the cache data to resolve this problem. Here are the steps that you need to follow.
- Open your Android phone and go to the Settings menu.
- Select the Apps option and then click on All Apps.
- From the list of apps select Amazon Prime Video.
- Then select Storage and choose clear cache.
- Then select clear data option and click on yes.
In this blog, we have covered in detail the solutions that you can follow to fix Prime Video not working in the Roku problem.
However, many times this problem may not be resolved on your own. If you are facing a similar problem and have tried everything then get help from the experts.
Get in touch with the Roku support team for help and assistance to resolve the issue with the Amazon Prime Video.
Roku Help & Support
amazon prime not working on rokubritbox not working on rokucall roku supportcbs all access on rokucrackle.com/activatego.roku.com/connectivitygo.roku.com/remotehelpgo.roku.com/techsupportgo.roku.com/wielessgoroku.com/techsupportgo roku com remotehelpgo roku com wirelesshow to connect roku to wifi without remotenetflix not workingnetflix not working on rokuroku.com/wirelessroku.roku.com/wirelessroku activation issuesroku channel not workingroku com supportroku customer careroku customer serviceroku error 001roku error 005roku error 014roku error code 001roku error code 005roku error code 014roku error code 014.30roku error code 014.40roku error code 014.50roku helproku not connecting to wifiroku not workingroku phone numberroku remoteroku remote is not workingroku remote not workingroku supportroku technical supportroku tech supportroku troubleshootingroku updatetclusa.com/supportwhat to do if your roku remote is not working