Is your Xfinity stream beta not working on Roku? No need to worry anything about it. All you got to do is just read this post. Xfinity is one of the latest streaming devices that will give you a chance to stream more than 20 of the most famous channel applications, from the same place. Some plans will give you a chance to stream these channels, and indeed will give you a chance to search for the Internet!
Indeed, as a major facet of their paid membership, Xfinity stream even gives you a chance to buy information that you can use to stream these channels. Roku Com Support will give properly help you out when it comes to Roku software update, channel code, activation steps, etc.
This article gives directions on the most proficient method to activate the Xfinity Stream Beta application on Roku. A few clients may need to re-acknowledge Terms of Activation dependent on updates to account benefits.
The Xfinity Stream Beta application is reachable on the accompanying Roku device models:
- Roku TVs: All the Roku TVs are supported for the Xfinity stream beta application.
- Roku Streaming Media Players: Roku Ultra; Roku Express and Express+; Roku Premiere and Premiere+ Roku 3 and Roku 4.
- Roku streaming stick plus 3500 and Roku streaming stick later model.
Devices must be on least firmware rendition 8.1 b1 or higher. The Roku Xfinity app Stream Beta divert will just show up in the Roku channel store for qualified devices.
Activation Steps- Xfinity Stream Beta Not Working on Roku
- Firstly, download the Xfinity beta and application and then click on “Begin” to proceed with well.
- Later, you will have the activation code on your Roku devices.
- Click on the below link and continue the walks.
- You will get a 6-digit code for entering it in events. Call at 1-800-961-7126 for further help from the technicians for this point.
- Enter the Xfinity username and secret phrase and select sign in after that. Do this in your current program.
- After following the above steps, the internet browser will inform you that the Roku devices screen will update soon.
- On your screen, you will see the terms and conditions for activation once the loading is completed.
- Chose the yes option for acknowledging the terms and conditions they have given.
- If you select the “no” option, you will be diverted to the last page.
- Now simply accept the terms and conditions and submit your name in it.
- If you have formerly mentioned lists, your Roku is good for streaming the Xfinity beta stream application.
We believe using the above rules and regulations, you can easily make your Xfinity stream beta application run on the Roku platform. However, if you are not finding any solution related to the above-given solution, we would advise you to directly call at Xfinity Stream Beta Technicians, who are well practiced in their domain. Simply call at the toll-free phone number of these technicians at 1-800-961-7126. I assume now you won’t say that Xfinity stream beta is not working on your Roku device.