BBC iPlayer is one of the most popular streaming services that allow you to watch your favorite TV shows, movies, Live sports and so much more. However, you can watch the content available on BBC iPlayer only if you have an IP address of the United Kingdom.
However, if you have a streaming player like Roku and want to stream the content on BBC iPlayer outside the UK you can do so by using a VPN extension. So, if you want to stream BBC iPlayer Roku, then you need to follow these steps to avoid any restrictions. However, if you are still unable to play BBC iPlayer on Roku, then get help from the Roku support team.
How to Add BBC iPlayer on Roku? Here is a Quick Guide
So, if you want to stream some of the most interesting and entertaining content then getting BBC iPlayer is a must. First of all, make sure you have a Roku account before even starting with the installation.
- Open the Roku channel store.
- Then search for the BBC iPlayer channel app in the search icon.
- Now, select the channel app from the available option. Choose ‘add the channel’ option.
- Now, the channel app will be installed on the Roku device.
- Launch the app and you will see an activation code on the screen.
- Visit a web browser and open the official site of the BBC iPlayer. Here you need to enter the activation code.
- You may have to pay for a subscription to BBC iPlayer app on Roku. You can get the subscription through your Roku account.
Once everything is done you can check out the BBC iPlayer channel app on your Roku player. However, if there is any issue you can get in touch with the Roku technical support team for support and assistance.
How to Stream BBC iPlayer Outside UK?
As we have already told you that you cannot stream the content available on BBC iPlayer outside the UK. However, if to overcome the geographical restrictions you can follow a few steps and enjoy watching BBC iPlayer on Roku even outside the UK.
- Use a VPN extension on the Roku device. The VPN extension changes the IP address so you can try streaming BBC iPlayer using a VPN on Roku.
- Try connecting to a server that belongs to the UK so that you can access content available on BBC iPlayer.
So, if you want to know more about which VPN extension you need to watch content on BBC iPlayer you can get in touch with the support team for help.
So, if you want to watch and stream BBC iPlayer outside the UK you need to install a VPN extension. Other than that, you need to follow a few steps that are mentioned in this blog to add and activate the channel app on Roku. However, if you are facing any problem while installing and activating BBC iPlayer on Roku, you can seek a technical solution for the Roku experts.
activate amc activate sling tv on roku amc help amc not working on roku amc support call roku support crackle.com/activate go.roku.com/connectivity go.roku.com/remotehelp go.roku.com/techsupport go.roku.com/wieless goroku.com/techsupport go roku com remotehelp go roku com wireless how to connect roku to wifi without remote roku.com/wireless roku.roku.com/wireless roku com support roku customer care roku customer service roku error 001 roku error 005 roku error 014 roku error code 001 roku error code 005 roku error code 014 roku error code 014.30 roku error code 014.40 roku help roku not connecting to wifi roku not working roku phone number roku remote roku remote is not working roku remote not working roku support roku technical support roku tech support roku troubleshooting roku update sling tv on roku sling tv on roku not working stream sling tv on roku tclusa.com/support what to do if your roku remote is not working