Everything you Need to Know About Roku Error Code 014.30 (Solutions)
Roku is one of the most popular streaming devices that is used for streaming content available on different channels.
However, many times while trying to stream the content available the channels you may come across Roku error code 014.30.
It is quite common to experience such errors while using Roku. However, you must get the error code fixed immediately to start streaming the content back.
Roku is an amazing device but it is quite common to face issues while using it. If you are facing any trouble while using it then do not worry as these issues can be quickly fixed if you follow the step by step guidelines.
In case of any trouble while performing these steps you can also seek professional help from the technical team.
In this blog, we have covered in detail the steps that you need to take resolve the Roku error code 014.30.
However, if you are not a tech-savvy person and need an immediate solution it is always better to get in touch with the Roku technicians for help.
Solutions to Resolve Roku Error Code 014.30
If you are using Roku and suddenly the error appears then it is possible that the network you are connected is disconnecting or has poor signals.
Many times if the router is located away from or there are obstructions between the router and the Roku it can weaken the signals.
Therefore, it is important to place the router properly to receive the best signal to avoid errors related to the wi-fi connection.
However, if you are still seing the Roku error code 014.30 then it clearly indicates the issue is not with the signal strength. Here the solutions that you can follow to resolve the error.
- Use the Roku remote and open the Settings menu. Then click on System and then select the System Restart option.
- This step will restart the system and then you can check if the issue is fixed or not.
- Restart the router to troubleshooting wi-fi related issues. Many times restarting the router can help in fixing the signal strength of the wi-fi network.
- Moreover, if there are any other interferences in the signal that is hampering the connection a quick reboot of the router can resolve this issue.
- Once the devices restart check if the error is fixed or not. If the issue is still unresolved go to the Settings and then Network and then select Setup Connection.
- Here you need to select the Wireless option. Make sure to select the network you want to connect to and enter the correct password to connect to the network. Now, you need to select the connect option.
- If you are sure that the Roku error code 014.30 is not because of a problem in the Wi-Fi then you need to perform a factory reset.
- A quick factory reset can help in fixing the problem with the network. Once a factory reset is performed by default settings will be presumed and you can set it accordingly.
- Use Roku remote to navigate to the Settings menu and then select the factory reset option.
- Remember factory reset will completely wipe the apps, data, settings, and other information. So, make sure to keep a backup of the data.
These are some of the basic troubleshooting solutions that you can follow to fix Roku error code 014.30. Usually, the error occurs because of a problem in the wi-fi connection.
However, if the issue is unresolved then you need technical assistance. Make sure to get in touch with the Roku technical support team for help and more guidance.