Are you facing Roku error code 009? Then, this simply means that your Roku cannot connect with the internet connection. So, if you are having Roku Error code 009 then try contacting Roku technicians for troubleshooting and fixing the issue right there.
What is Roku Error Code 009?
When you see the Roku error code 009 then this means that your device able to connect with the router but is unable to connect with the internet connection or the Wi-Fi. It means that your device is unable to find the wireless network and that is why it is showing Roku error code 009. You will be immediately prompted with the message “unable to connect with the wireless network” or sometimes you might also get the message “not connected with the internet”, and sometime it might just show “error code 009”.
If you want an immediate response and want the error to resolve at once try getting help from Roku technicians at 1-800-961-7126. You can also follow these steps to solve the error on your own.
How to Solve Roku Error Code 009?
Check the Setup of the Roku Device
At first, when you start setting up your Roku device try to connect it with the Wi-Fi. It is a very easy process and can be done just like you would connect any other device to a Wi-Fi connection. Now, check if the name of your Wi-Fi network is shown on the screen. Choose the network. However, if you are unable to see the network connection try connecting with the Roku technician at 1-800-961-7126 for help.
Check the Connections
To resolve to error code 009, check the advanced connection as it will help in resolving the error code. Simply, by connecting the Roku with the internet connection. To do so:
- Click on the settings option for checking the internet connection. Now, select the network option.
- Here you will have to click on the check connection option.
- Check the quality of the signal and connectivity of the wireless network.
- Also, check the speed of the connection and also make sure if you are connected with the internet service.
- If your wireless connectivity is poor follow the instructions on the screen for details. If you facing poor signal problem then it is always better to get help from Roku technicians at 1-800-961-7126.
Restart the Roku Device
- Turn off the power and also switch off the Roku device.
- As soon as, the lights on the Roku device are turned off, switch off the router.
- Wait for a minute, and turn on the router. And wait for a few seconds for it to boot up.
- Check on any other device if the internet is working.
- Now, turn on the Roku device by switching on its power.
- Try to connect the Roku device with the Wi-Fi network. Follow the same activation process mentioned previously.
- Now, check if the Roku error 009 is gone.
These are some of the quick solutions that can help you with how to solve the Roku error 009 question. However, sometimes these steps may not work. In such a scenario it is always better to get in touch with the Roku experts at 1-800-961-7126.
amazon prime not working on roku britbox not working on roku call roku support cbs all access on roku crackle.com/activate go.roku.com/connectivity go.roku.com/remotehelp go.roku.com/techsupport go.roku.com/wieless goroku.com/techsupport go roku com remotehelp go roku com wireless how to connect roku to wifi without remote hulu not working on roku netflix not working netflix not working on roku roku.com/wireless roku.roku.com/wireless roku activation issues roku com support roku customer care roku customer service roku error 001 roku error 005 roku error 014 roku error code 001 roku error code 005 roku error code 014 roku error code 014.30 roku error code 014.40 roku help roku not connecting to wifi roku not working roku phone number roku remote roku remote is not working roku remote not working roku support roku technical support roku tech support roku troubleshooting roku update tclusa.com/support what to do if your roku remote is not working xfinity stream beta not working on roku